måndag

I don't wanna dream, I want THE DREAM!!

How do I know you really were there?
All I have is memories and they are slowly fading away...
It all feels like a dream, a wonderful dream.
It feels like I have woken up and realized it was nothing more than that.
And what wouldn't I do to make that dream come true.
The answer is nothing.

It feels like I'm slowly returning to how it was just before the dream, to the real life.

I want to go back.
I want to dream the dream again and again and again...

Nothing will ever be the same. I will be stuck here in the real life, only going around dreaming that I could relive the dream.

I don't want it to be like a dream. I want it to feel like it was part of my past, but it does not.
Because I knew, long before I meet you, that you were THE DREAM I knew I'd never have.

:'(

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar